COVID-19 is affecting the routine and life of many people at the moment. If you are looking for therapy to help you cope with the impact of the lockdown or to prepare for changes in your life due to the pandemic, you may benefit from online therapy sessions. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss how I can help.
CBT & Therapy for Anxiety & Trauma in Central London and online
Life can be stressful and many people struggle with anxiety, excessive worrying and/or strong emotions about experiences they’ve had in the past. If you are have difficult emotions showing up, lack of energy, disconnection from important people in your life, and you feel that:
- Anxiety is getting in the way of living the life you would like to live.
- Something that you have experienced recently or that happened to you in the past is affecting your life now.
- A feeling of not fitting in and not knowing how to relate to others without compromising who you are.
I offer a therapy plan to give you the tools to overcome anxiety and handle difficult emotions and thoughts, so that you can live the life you rather be living.
Why it matters
- 1 in 4 people will experience mental health difficulties each year. Worries about work, relationships, money and finances can contribute to us feeling low and unable to cope.
- Stress is associated with a number of serious health problems such as cardiovascular disease, stroke, digestive and skin conditions.
- People with long term mental health problems are more likely to lose their jobs.
What can you do?
Therapy can help to regain a sense of control and to take action to overcome life challenges. You will feel motivated to do what is important to you, more connected to others, clear about what you want from your future and the person you want to be.
If you are an adult with a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) or Asperger’s Syndrome, you are even more likely to experience anxiety symptoms that affect your life. However, with the right tools, you can learn how to handle the hurdles of anxiety and get on with your life.